Questions and answers taken from real job interviews.
Find real interview questions and answers on this website:
• A slim rounded rectangle edges with a glass touch display. It covers most of the top surface and the physical home button off the screen • The display functions are similar to multi-touch trackpad. • FingerWorks developed the technology fortouch and gesture features of the iTouch
• The available applications are listed as a set of icons on home screen • Music, Videos, Photos, iTunes, Calander, Clock, Calcuctor, Settings are incuded in iTouch. • Recent versions include Maps, Mail, Stocks, Notes and Weather. • Using Web Clips, direct links can be added to web site.
• Touch and hold the application. A cross will appear on apps which can be deleted • Press the cross to delete. • When the icons are wobbling, drag the icon to a location to re-arrange them • After deleting or re-arranging the apps, press the home button.
• Get the iTouch phone • Get the MyTalk App from App Store • Sign up at www.mytalktools.com • Login to MyTalk on iTouch and then Sync • Begin authoring.
• Screen size - 3.5 inches • Screen material - Glass • Screen resolution - 320 x 480 pixel at 163 ppi, with 3.2 aspect ratio • OS : iPhone OS • Memory storage - 8,32 and 64 GB flash memory • CPU : ARM 400 MHz, and ARM 412 MHz, ARM 533 MHz, ARM Cortex-A8 833 • RAM: 128 or 256 DRAM • Wi-Fi(802.11 b/g • Built-in lithium battery with 6hrs. of video playback and upto 36 hrs. of audio • Built-in audio speaker • 3.5 mm audio output jack
• A computer system for initial configuration for syncing media and installing system software updates. • Mac OS X or Windows OS based computer system for the purpose of configuring iTouch. • A USB port for connecting iTouch on either of the operating systems • The 2nd generation iTouch can be charged from the 5V pin of the dock connector • An iTunes Music Store account is to be created compulsorily for buying products at the iTunes Music Store through Wi-Fi.
• The iTouch is a PDA, portable media player and Wi-Fi mobile platform. • It adds an interface by name multi-touch graphical user interface to the iPod line. • It is the first iPod available with wireless access to the iTunes Store. • It has access to AppStore, This enables the content to be purchased and downloaded directly on the device.
• Jailbreaking is breaking the protection on the iPod. • Making changes to the device • Allowing 3rd party programs to be installed. • Jailbreaking allows users to perform certain actions that Apple doesn't approved of .
• Patented as Augmentative/Alternative Communication software • Companion web applications for iTouch • Enables users with expressive language challenges for communicating with community
• Faster processor is available for 3G iTouch • Voice Control • FM Radio • Stereo Bluetooth • Faster Wi-Fi